A crown is designed to completely cover a tooth in order to improve its function, appearance, and health. Your experienced Pottstown, Pennsylvania dentist, Dr. Green, may recommend a dental crown to:
- Complete a dental implant
- Support a dental bridge
- Repair a significantly damaged or decayed tooth
- Protect a tooth following root canal therapy
- Enhance the beauty of your smile
- Strengthen a weakened or fractured tooth
Dr. Green will ensure that your dental crown fits, looks, and functions just like a natural tooth. For more information on how a custom crown can restore your smile, we welcome you to contact us today!